To Donate:

To join my team financially or to be on my mailing list, email me at ClaireMarshBB@neomailbox.com.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday, September 27, 2010

Funding Report

I did a detailed financial report Saturday of how my fund raising is going and I am please to say that I am at 53% of my goal! Our goal budget is $10,000 Setup and $3,000 monthly.  So far, the totals are:

Monthly               $1,165
(based on monthly commitments)


Setup                  $8,961
(Based on one-time gifts)


This money would come in no other way than by Lord's hand, and He is certainly providing! I can't say this enough, but thank you to all my supporters. This ministry couldn't happen through me if not for your support.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Departure

It's official.
It's finally been decided.

We begin training November 13.

Which means my teammates and I will meet down in Southern California for five weeks before heading overseas. The week before Christmas we'll hop on the plane to Bahrain! I'm so excited!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Progress....

I am still stateside, but working very hard to be ready to leave!

I had the privilege of taking a very brief road trip up to Portland, Oregon two weeks ago where I got to finally meet three of the people on my team! My teammates live all over the country, so aside from online and telephone communication, I had never met any of them. It was a great encouragement and gave me some much needed rejuvenation. It is strange to think that I will pretty much be best friends with these people for seven months, but right now we have such separate lives. 

As of now, we have been waiting to get our funding in before we can head to training, but we have prayerfully decided to consider November 12 for a departure date. To make this happen, I must be diligent in my fundraising efforts to ensure I am appropriately funded by that time. In the coming weeks I will schedule presentations and events to garner support from potential donors and create a network of people who can join my team financially. This date is not yet set in stone, but we are considering the feasibility of it. 
I hope we really do leave then. I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely antsy to just get over there. If the Lord wants us gone by that date, I am confident that it will happen; it just comes down to funding. Please seek God's guidance regarding joining my support team - I would love to have as many of you partnering with me as possible! For those of you who already have committed financially, continue to pray that the Lord moves in hearts and prompts others to give back to His work. 

In the month of October I will be hopping on a plane to head to Oklahoma for nine days! I am doing a number of presentations to large and small groups alike, and hope to have even more people interested in what I'm doing. 

PRAYER REQUESTS: This strange time of uncertainty requires great patience of me. I need encouragement and prayers to trust the Lord for His provision and perfect timing.