To Donate:

To join my team financially or to be on my mailing list, email me at ClaireMarshBB@neomailbox.com.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

T Minus 19 Days

Updates: I depart for training in 19 days, and only by the Lord's sovereignty, I am around 83% funded! 


As overwhelming as it is to think of leaving all my friends and family stateside, I am so excited to get to Bahrain! I still have a lot of preparations to make: subleasing my apartment, opening a new international bank account, packing, moving, and getting the rest of my funding!

Two huge answers to prayer recently: I sold my car! I really do miss her, even though she was just a car, I hated to see her go! Also, this past weekend, a few wonderful friends of mine put on a fund raising dinner for me and we raised $700+ (there's still a bit coming in from it). The dinner not only provided me with some financial means, but it was a tremendous encouragement to have my friends come out and show their love and support for me.

PRAYER REQUESTS:
- that my roommate and I can find someone to move in to our apartment by November 13
- that I will be spiritually prepared to head to training in 3 weeks

Also, I am embarrassed about the extreme number of exclamation  points I used in this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm just that excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment