To Donate:

To join my team financially or to be on my mailing list, email me at ClaireMarshBB@neomailbox.com.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

slow days

Pre-February 14, things had begun to pick up. I was teaching English, going to Arabic class, and had plenty of activities. Since then, our lives have slowed considerably because everyone is at the Pearl. The rest of the island has continued normally, but people are really only doing the basics. This past Friday night a friend of mine was supposed to have her wedding, but it was canceled. All of my language classes have been canceled so I'm left with a pretty open day. I am in the process of finding things to be doing, but please pray that opportunities arise in spite of this strange time of limbo.

I just sent my next newsletter to my mailing service, so it should be coming soon. The email version will arrive to those of you on my e-mail list around the same time. If you're not on either list, let me know and I'd love to add you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment