I am supposed to be in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean right now, but instead that plane is broken and I am still in Bahrain. InshAllah, I will be arriving 24 hours later than I planned. In the mean time, here is a fun little info-graphic:
Top Left: common in Oman (especially amongst older women)
Top Right: common in Kuwait & Bahrain
Bottom Left: common in the Gulf, but usually Saudi (not Burqas though, I don't see those often)
Bottom Right: common throughout the Middle East (my preference, unless I'm being lazy and wear it like a Shayla)
![]() |
| photo courtesty ilovecharts.tumblr.com |
Top Right: common in Kuwait & Bahrain
Bottom Left: common in the Gulf, but usually Saudi (not Burqas though, I don't see those often)
Bottom Right: common throughout the Middle East (my preference, unless I'm being lazy and wear it like a Shayla)

No comments:
Post a Comment